I.T. Works is the sole distributor partner of Certiport for the Internet and Computing Core Certifications (IC3), Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) and Adobe Certified Associate programs.
- Certiport uses SOLUTION PROVIDERS as an effective sales channel in many of its markets.
- A Certiport Authorized Test Center (CATC) is defined as any commercial institution that can deliver and administer computer-based Certiport-managed certification exams.
- Practice test solutions for Microsoft Office Certifications
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATION EXAMS
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is the credential required by academia and business, recognized globally as the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their knowledge, skills and abilities relating to the Microsoft Office applications.
- MTA certification is a new entry-level credential from Microsoft that validates essential technology knowledge, enabling students to explore academic and career options, and take the first step toward building a successful career in technology.
- The Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) program provides robust tools that help educators drive best-in-class integration of information and communication technology (ICT) into classroom instruction.
- In a competitive world that includes getting a job, competing for a grade, completing a project, or just getting noticed, having the right digital technology skills and knowledge is critical. The best way to tell the world that you've got what it takes is by having an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) credential next to your name.
- Autodesk Certified User certification confirms students have the skills necessary to continue their design careers—whether they attend college, enter the workforce or work toward additional levels of industry certification after graduation.